Giken Silent Piler Benefits
Our Giken Silent Pilers install sheet pile utilizing vibration and percussive free techniques. This means there are no vibrations perceived by humans and noise levels are below 70dB at 25 feet away.
- No length restriction for the sheet pile
- Ideal for Sensitive Areas with existing structures
- Allows for pile installation on constrained work sites with small construction footprint
- Provides the ability to install piles in Low Overhead Clearance
- High quality piling installation using state of the art lasers for alignment
- Reduction of interlock friction due to vibration with conventional pile driving
- Auger Crush (63,000 ft lbs of torque; Simultaneously augers as piles are installed; Installed piles thru Caliche & 12,000 psi rock)
- Water Jet (Pressures up to 2,500 psi to penetrate dense sands and/or stiff clays)
Blue Iron Foundations & Shoring, LLC, has the largest fleet of Giken Silent Pilers available in the United States. For more information on the Giken Silent Piler click here.
Since 2010, BIFS has become the US leader of sheet pile installation utilizing the Giken Silent Piler, a unique non-vibratory, non-percussive piling machine. BIFS has completed 200+ projects with over 200,000 lf of sheet pile installation using the Giken Silent Piler. We pride ourselves on project quality, performance & ensuring that our client’s needs are met.