CIDH Pile Benefits
- CIDH Pile offers the ability to perform construction in unstable soils that make it dangerous to use pile-driving equipment.
- CIDH Pile techniques can be utilized in areas with limited access or headroom due to natural and man-made obstructions, such as under or near power lines or trees, or inside existing buildings.
- CIDH Pile can support extremely heavy, concentrated loads.
- CIDH Pile is a versatile and economic option suitable even for smaller projects with a limited budget.
- CIDH Piling can be placed in both dry and wet conditions.
Company & Overview
Blue Iron Foundations & Shoring, LLC, has been trusted for over a decade to install design build & pre-designed sheet pile systems including temporary earth retention, floodwalls, and cut off walls. We have an extensive equipment fleet that gives us flexibility to install sheet pile using vibratory, impact and/or vibration free methods to suit any project need. Sheet pile is widely used for shoring systems in high ground water, seawalls, retaining walls, floodwalls, basement walls for parking structures, cut off walls and drainage canal walls. Sheet pile are capable of cantilevering but can also include bracing and/or tie backs to allow retention of deeper excavations.