- Provides water cut-off and allows construction of new structures such as boat ramps, bridge piers, intake structures and drainage pipe within bodies of water.
- Provides water cut-off below mud line to reduce water inflows below base of excavation.
- Sheet Pile can be designed to accommodate project layout, lengths and sizes for a multitude of varying construction requirements.
- Interlock Sealant provides an effective water seal to prohibit the intrusion of water from outside of the cofferdam.
- It can be designed for temporary or permanent use.
Company & Overview
Blue Iron Foundations & Shoring, LLC, has been trusted for over a decade to install design build & pre-designed sheet pile systems including temporary earth retention, floodwalls, and cut off walls. We have an extensive equipment fleet that gives us flexibility to install sheet pile using vibratory, impact and/or vibration free methods to suit any project need. Sheet pile is widely used for shoring systems in high ground water, seawalls, retaining walls, floodwalls, basement walls for parking structures, cut off walls and drainage canal walls. Sheet pile are capable of cantilevering but can also include bracing and/or tie backs to allow retention of deeper excavations.