Flood & Storm Benefits
- We have an inventory of interlocking sheet pile available to be loaded on a truck in minutes.
- We are located in West Sacramento and are within hours of both the Bay Area and Central Valley.
- Sheet Pile installation utilizing the Giken Silent Piler, is capable of installing sheet pile in sensitive areas where excessive vibration and noise would impact nearby occupants, underground infrastructure, levees or wildlife.
- We have to capability of installing all types of sheeting, shoring and bracing, plus pumping, dewatering or unwatering.
- We also have the capability of constructing earthen embankments, providing placement and compaction of engineered fill or placement of rock & rip rap.
Company & Overview
Blue Iron Foundations & Shoring, LLC, has been trusted for over a decade to install design build & pre-designed sheet pile systems including temporary earth retention, floodwalls, and cut off walls. We have an extensive equipment fleet that gives us flexibility to install sheet pile using vibratory, impact and/or vibration free methods to suit any project need. Sheet pile is widely used for shoring systems in high ground water, seawalls, retaining walls, floodwalls, basement walls for parking structures, cut off walls and drainage canal walls. Sheet pile are capable of cantilevering but can also include bracing and/or tie backs to allow retention of deeper excavations.