Helical & Micropiles Benefits
- Micropiles can support immense loads with no foundation shifting or settling.
- Micropiles are well-suited for building foundations in locales with unstable soils and rock surfaces.
- Micropiles allow for construction in areas with limited access due to significant man-made or natural obstructions.
- Installation can performed so that facility operations can continue uninhibited.
- Use of micropiles in construction with underground utilities can mitigate the need to reroute these utilities.
Company & Overview
Blue Iron Foundations & Shoring, LLC, has been trusted for over a decade to install design build & pre-designed sheet pile systems including temporary earth retention, floodwalls, and cut off walls. We have an extensive equipment fleet that gives us flexibility to install sheet pile using vibratory, impact and/or vibration free methods to suit any project need. Sheet pile is widely used for shoring systems in high ground water, seawalls, retaining walls, floodwalls, basement walls for parking structures, cut off walls and drainage canal walls. Sheet pile are capable of cantilevering but can also include bracing and/or tie backs to allow retention of deeper excavations.