Soldier Beams & Lagging Benefits
- A diverse support system that can be designed as a cantilever system, braced system, or tied-back system.
- Low noise and vibration installation when drilling method is selected.
- Ability to place piles with low overhead equipment.
- Design can support extremely deep excavations when bracing and tie-back anchors are used.
- The face of the shoring can be used as a backform for the permanent concrete walls.
- The case of the solder piles & lagging Is a suitable surface for placing waterproofing.
Company & Overview
Blue Iron Foundations & Shoring, LLC, has been trusted for over a decade to install design build & pre-designed sheet pile systems including temporary earth retention, floodwalls, and cut off walls. We have an extensive equipment fleet that gives us flexibility to install sheet pile using vibratory, impact and/or vibration free methods to suit any project need. Sheet pile is widely used for shoring systems in high ground water, seawalls, retaining walls, floodwalls, basement walls for parking structures, cut off walls and drainage canal walls. Sheet pile are capable of cantilevering but can also include bracing and/or tie backs to allow retention of deeper excavations.